You will receive an email letting you know as soon as your order has arrived in our warehouse. Our team will then process your refund within 2-5 business days. If you haven’t received this email within 10 days of posting your parcel to us, please contact us.
Please note: During peak periods such as online promotions, Mother’s Day and Christmas, you may experience a delay having your refund processed.
If you would like to use the self-service Aus Post return portal. Please visit the following: Online Returns Portal.
Otherwise; If you do not wish to use the Aus Post returns portal. Please feel free to download our online return form below.
Online Returns Form
Please note: This is for online purchases only.
Suzanne Grae gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
However, gift cards are valid for 3 years and can be used in conjunction with any sale in-store. Unfortunately, gift cards cannot currently be redeemed online.
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed we are unable to make changes to your order. However once you have received your goods you can return them for a refund.
Unfortunately we can’t accept online exchanges at this stage; however you can take your item into any Suzanne Grae store for an exchange. Please show your order confirmation for any in-store exchanges.
For international orders, if you wish to exchange your purchase you will need to return it for a refund and place a new order.
For online customers, the Returns Policy also applies; however please note the following terms and conditions:
- You must return any items within 30 days of receiving your order. Please allow up to 5 days for your return to be processed once we've received your parcel.
- We can only accept returns if items are unworn and in their original condition with labels/tickets attached.
- Unfortunately underwear cannot be returned due to health regulations.
- We are unable to refund the original shipping method if you wish to return your items.
2A. ONLINE RETURNS
If you’re unable to get to a Suzanne Grae store, you can return your purchase by post to our warehouse at the customer's own expense. Unfortunately, we can’t accept online exchanges. If you wish to exchange your purchase, you will need to return it for a refund and then place a new order online.
To return an item online, please complete the below details and post it to:
SUZANNE GRAE WAREHOUSE
3 NORWEST AVENUE
LAVERTON NORTH, VIC 3026
We recommend that you send your goods back using a trackable delivery service as Suzanne Grae does not accept responsibility for any items lost in transit. Once we receive your parcel, including completed return form, we will process your refund and you will receive a confirmation email. Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, excluding any delivery charges.
If you have any further queries or require assistance, please contact us.
2b. IN-STORE EXCHANGE/RETURN
If you would like to exchange or return your item, simply visit your local Suzanne Grae store (within Australia) and our staff will process the exchange or return of your online purchase. Just remember to bring in a printed copy of your tax invoice order confirmation email with you. Bring a copy of your tax invoice order confirmation email with you.
Afterpay orders can be exchanged/returned in-store.
All returns must comply with our full Returns Policy
YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE
You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Suzanne Grae if the item is:
- faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- not 'of merchantable quality', meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item; or
- not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would,
AND you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Suzanne Grae with proof of purchase, such as your original Suzanne Grae receipt or bank statement. If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price but you will be entitled to exchange the goods.
If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item or receive a Suzanne Grae gift card of equivalent value to the item, Suzanne Grae is happy to exchange or give you the gift card instead of a refund.
AFTERPAY - IN-STORE & ONLINE
Orders placed online with Afterpay will need to be returned via the online returns process or in-store.
Please note; if you wish to return your order we recommend you send your goods back using a trackable delivery service as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
With online refunds and/or in the event that an item from an Afterpay purchase cannot be fulfilled, your Afterpay balance will be reduced to reflect the new order total once the refund has been processed, which can take up to 5 business days.
SUZANNE GRAE 'CHANGE OF MIND POLICY'
Suzanne Grae is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price or gift cards on items, or exchange them, simply because you have changed your mind about the purchase.
Unfortunately underwear/comfort wear cannot be returned due to health regulations.
However, under our own Suzanne Grae 'Change of Mind Policy', if you simply change your mind we do offer a refund, exchange or gift card of value equivalent to the purchase price for most items provided that:
- you return the item within 30 days from the date of purchase (or for online purchases, from the date you receive it); and
- the item is unworn and in its original condition; and
- all original labels and tickets are attached to the item; and
- you provide an original Suzanne Grae receipt or tax invoice as proof of purchase.
In addition to the criteria above, merchandise that is purchased on sale will only be eligible for exchange as part of the Suzanne Grae 'Change of Mind Policy'.